By Flaer02 Oct 03, 2012
Some suggestions for changes to the Lootrank stat weight options and filters.

Stat Weights
- Resistance gear has been removed so stat weight options for the various resistances can probably go.
- Bonus armor and attack power both exist on gear still but I don't believe they apply to any lvl90 gear and could probably be removed.
- Resilience rating has been renamed PvP Resilience Rating. PvP Power has been added and should probably have a stat weight option. It essentially replaces Spell Penetration which currently has a stat weight option.
- Fist Weapons are boosted by the Axe Specialization racial but are missing from the weapon bonus stat weights.
- Daggers are boosted by the Shortblade Specialization racial but are missing from the weapon bonus stat weights.
- Polearms no longer have a talent or a racial making it better to use them so the Polearm Bonus stat weight option could be removed.
- Guns and Bows no longer have racials specifically boosting them so their bonus stat weight options could be removed.

Filters
- Scribes can now make BoA staves with Inscription so an Inscription BoA filter should be added.
- Ranged weapons seem to be considered to be 2H weapons now as they're showing up in my Death Knights template. An option to disable ranged weapons from showing up would be appreciated. Alternatively only showing them if you have Hunter selected would probably work.
By Polar Oct 04, 2012
As always, Flaer, some great suggestions. We will address each of these very shortly.
By Flaer02 Oct 05, 2012
Sounds excellent, happy to help.
By Flaer02 Oct 23, 2012
One more addition that'd be nice, a checkbox to include or exclude loot from the new world bosses.
By Polar Oct 23, 2012
I certainly have not forgotten about these - We have just been spending time getting the items sorted out first.
By Polar Oct 28, 2012
OK Polearms removed. Dagger bonus field added. Fists added to Axe bonus.
By Flaer02 Oct 29, 2012
Lookin good!
By Flaer02 Dec 17, 2012
Just a note that the Ranged weapon issue was resolved in a different thread.
By Flaer02 Mar 04, 2013
One additional request; itemlevel filters for crafted items. Not everyone wants to or has the money to craft the new items released with each new raid tier, especially the items that require a crafting item from raiding itself. An option to separate these items so they don't clutter the upgrade lists would be appreciated.
By Flaer02 May 15, 2013
Looks like a few more things have been fixed, I see only the remaining notes outstanding.

Stat Weights
- Bonus armor and attack power both exist on gear still but I don't believe they apply to any lvl90 gear and could probably be removed.
- Spell Penetration no longer exists.
- Guns and Bows no longer have racials specifically boosting them so their bonus stat weight options could be removed.

Filters
- Scribes can now make BoA staves with Inscription so an Inscription BoA filter should be added.
- Item level filter for crafted items.
- Split Bonus rolls by coin type.
By Polar May 15, 2013
We are getting there... :)
By Flaer02 May 17, 2013
Sounds great.