By Polar (site admin) Mar 11, 2013
Today's hotfix brings some nerfs to Throne of Thunder encounters. Horridon, the second boss, has been criticized for being a big step up from Jin'rokh and this nerf should help guilds progress further.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- All raid bosses now drop the appropriate number of tier tokens for Raid Finder, 10/25-player normal and heroic modes.
- Fixed an issue where Luck of the Draw would sometimes be incorrectly applied to Challenge Mode groups.
- Throne of Thunder
- Combustion now deals 100% of the player’s damage to Primordius while the player is under the effects of Fully Mutated.
- Reduced the health of The Council of Elders for 10-player normal and heroic mode.
- Fixed an issue with Durumu the Forgotten where Life Drain's stun was not transferring correctly.
- Reduced the health of the Gurubashi, Amani, Drakkari, and Farraki adds on the Horridon encounter.
- In the Iron Qon fight, the amount of damage dealt by Unleashed Flame and number of people needed to trigger Unleashed Flame had been reduced for 25-player normal and heroic modes.